Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 22 and Sep 27. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Shelti Bayside Home Pool Table 88" / 93" / 101"Shelti’s Bayside HOME table offers the playing experience of a tavern table, providing the craftsmanship of our coin-operated models.
Built in our Michigan factory, this single piece slate table features a magnetic cue ball separator, cabinet that can be disassembled for moving, and is available in two sizes.
Choice of cherry or charcoal matrix laminate finish.
Take home the style and benefits of league play, without having to drop any quarters.
- Assembled Size:
88”L. x 50½”W. x 32”H. (88”)
93¼”L. x 53¼”W. x 32”H. (93”)
101"L x 56”W x 32”H . (101")
- One-Piece Slate Precision measured and ground as necessary for flatness within 10/1,000ths (0.010”) of an inch. Ensures true ball roll.
- Championship Mercury Ultra 19-Ounce; 75% Wool/25% Nylon Fabric Blend Cloth Shaved and finished to look and play with the speed of a worsted cloth.
- Regulation Size Play Areas Twice the “nose-to-nose” length of the width. The 2:1, length-to-width play dimensions are critical for bank shots to respond at consistent angles for accurate pocketing.
- Curbside Delivery - Included. Your game table will be delivered outside your home and you will be responsible for move inside and assembly.
Turnkey Delivery and Assembly - Your game table will be delivered to the room of your choice (with one flight of stairs), professionally assembled, and packing materials will be removed.
- Ships in 2 Boxes as follows:
1st Box 107 1/4 63 1/4 17 3/4 776 lbs 2nd Box 24 1/4 20 1/4 16 34 lbs
- Check out our Shipping Policy Here!
- IMPORTANT - Please determine before ordering, whether the game will fit through doorways, downstairs into basements, etc. The cabinet size is the crucial dimension: the legs are installed by the customer, but the cabinet itself is not designed to be disassembled. If a game is ordered and will not fit into your home, then this will incur shipping charges both from and back to the factory, which can be expensive. Additionally a restocking fee may be charged.
- IMPORTANT - Please check for visible damage upon delivery of the game. If there is significant damage, you must refuse the shipment as damaged and contact us as soon as possible. We will work with the supplier to ship a replacement game. If there is minor damage, please note this on the bill of lading. With hidden damage upon opening the box, please inform us as soon as possible, with minor damage we can send replacement parts to fix the game.
- NOTE - This may require 2 to 4 people and/or a 4-wheel furniture dolly to move to your location for assembly. Furthermore, some basic tools to cut the banding and assemble the game will be required. Please check options or inquire with us about white glove delivery and assembly services.