Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 28 and Nov 02. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Gold Standard Game Home Pro Air Hockey TableTable designed by Gold Standard Games/Shelti owner Mark Robbins – industry air hockey “guru”, two-time world champion, table designer, and star of the documentary, “Way of the Puck”!
Full size 3 3/16” diameter puck for maximum stability on the table and pro-quality action Solid, low profile, professional-style aluminum rails provide superior bounce and bankability
Special wear-resistant laminate top for years of durability
Centerline and face-off circle for competitive play
Electronic scoring with sound option.
Brand new modern design
Created by Air Hockey Champion Mark Robbins
Available with or without side graphics
Competitive play quality in an affordable home table
Designed and Engineered in Bay City Michigan
Made in the USA
Assembled Dimensions and Weight:
- 85 1/2"45 1/2"31"220 lbs
- Apron Height: 7”
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Curbside Delivery - Included. Your game table will be delivered outside your home and you will be responsible for move inside and assembly.
- Turnkey Delivery and Assembly - Your game table will be delivered to the room of your choice (with one flight of stairs), professionally assembled, and packing materials will be removed.
- Price includes curb-side shipping unless the Turnkey Delivery option is selected.
- Product is packaged and shipped in 1 Box as follows:
- 1st Box -
86 1/2" 48" 8" 233 lbs
Check out our Shipping Policy Here!
IMPORTANT - Please determine before ordering, whether the game will fit through doorways, downstairs into basements, etc. The cabinet size is the crucial dimension: the legs are installed by the customer, but the cabinet itself is not designed to be disassembled. If a game is ordered and will not fit into your home, then this will incur shipping charges both from and back to the factory, which can be expensive. Additionally a restocking fee may be charged.
- IMPORTANT - Please check for visible damage upon delivery of the game. If there is significant damage, you must refuse the shipment as damaged and contact us as soon as possible. We will work with the supplier to ship a replacement game. If there is minor damage, please note this on the bill of lading. With hidden damage upon opening the box, please inform us as soon as possible, with minor damage we can send replacement parts to fix the game.
- NOTE - This may require 2 to 4 people and/or a 4-wheel furniture dolly to move to your location for assembly. Furthermore, some basic tools to cut the banding and assemble the game will be required. Please check options or inquire with us about white glove delivery and assembly services.