Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 27 and Nov 01. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Gold Flare Home Plus w/Compact Overhead Lights & Electronic Scoring Unit w/ 2-Sided LightsTable designed by Gold Standard Games/Shelti owner Mark Robbins – industry air hockey “guru”, two-time world champion, table designer, and star of the documentary, “Way of the Puck”!
Commercial-quality table with free play button instead of coin mechanism.
Professional-style low profile, high-density aluminum rails for maximum bounce and bankability.
Fully sanction for tournament play by the U.S. Air-Hockey Association (USAA).
Commercial-quality cabinet and leg construction designed for years of heavy use.
Commercial blower for championship-level air flow.
- Most durable laminate surface available - outlasts the competition!
- Centerline and face-off circle for competitive play.
- 3 1/2" diameter USAA-sanctioned glass-filled Lexan pucks for tournament-level speed and stability on the table.
- Heavy-duty, player-friendly goal construction for problem-free operation.
- Compact overhead light and Electronic scoring.
- Brand new modern design.
- Full color arcade-style graphics & LED chase lighting.
- Made in the USA
Assembled Dimensions and Weight:
- 99 1/2"51 1/4"72"459 lbs.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Curbside Delivery - Included. Your game table will be delivered outside your home and you will be responsible for move inside and assembly.
Turnkey Delivery and Assembly - Your game table will be delivered to the room of your choice (with one flight of stairs), professionally assembled, and packing materials will be removed.
- Price includes curb-side shipping.
- Product is packaged and shipped in 3 Boxes as follows:
1st Box 105 3/4" 28 3/4" 17 1/8" 434 lbs 2nd Box 24" 20 1/4 " 16" 28 lbs 3rd Box 48 1/4" 25" 11 1/4" 26 lbs
Check out our Shipping Policy Here!
IMPORTANT - Please determine before ordering, whether the game will fit through doorways, downstairs into basements, etc. The cabinet size is the crucial dimension: the legs are installed by the customer, but the cabinet itself is not designed to be disassembled. If a game is ordered and will not fit into your home, then this will incur shipping charges both from and back to the factory, which can be expensive. Additionally a restocking fee may be charged.
- IMPORTANT - Please check for visible damage upon delivery of the game. If there is significant damage, you must refuse the shipment as damaged and contact us as soon as possible. We will work with the supplier to ship a replacement game. If there is minor damage, please note this on the bill of lading. With hidden damage upon opening the box, please inform us as soon as possible, with minor damage we can send replacement parts to fix the game.
- NOTE - This may require 2 to 4 people and/or a 4-wheel furniture dolly to move to your location for assembly. Furthermore, some basic tools to cut the banding and assemble the game will be required. Please check options or inquire with us about white glove delivery and assembly services.