Estimated Arrival: Between Aug 05 and Aug 10. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Fat Cat Reno 7.5' Billiard TableThe new centerpiece of your gaming room is here with the Fat Cat Reno II Billiard Table!
This 7.5’ table is sure to brings hours of fun to your whole family, and complete the look of your game room with its classic style.
The Reno II look begins with the finish. Maple veneers with a cherry finish give this pool table its signature look of a bygone era.
This finish is highlighted with panels of a lighter color for smooth contrast that catches the eye.
French style drop pockets invoke a sense of tradition, the way a billiard table should look.
With tapered legs that complement the traditional style, this table also fits nicely in more contemporary rooms. The legs also feature levelers, to ensure an even playing field.
Completing the look, playing surface is covered in a rich crimson cloth cover, that can stand up to tough play and looks good doing it.
The Reno II features all the marks of quality found in a billiard table, but won’t break the bank.
This is made evident with the Accuslate playing surface, just beneath the cloth cover. Accuslate gives you a smooth playing surface for years, as it is resistant to warping, and costs just a fraction of what it would take to install a slate table top.
Surrounding the playing surface are 1.5” thick solid maple rails, featuring the classic white diamond inlays, to assist in lining up your shots. These rails feature tough, yet elastic K66 rubber bumpers, which will retain their bounce for years to come.
Each Reno II comes ready to play once assembly is complete, as all the accessories are included such as: a complete set of billiard balls, two 57” cue sticks, one resin triangle, two pieces of cue chalk and a rail brush.
- Prepare for fun that lasts for hours with the Fat Cat Reno II!
Model # 64-0126Product Name Fat Cat Reno 7.5' Billiard TableUPC Code 719265535140Brand Fat CatCategory Game TableSub-Category Billiard TableDimensions 89.50"L x 50.50"W x 31.00"H Weight 313.00 lbs
- Accuslate playing surface is engineered to provide the smoothest playing surface available at a fraction of the cost of a slate table.
- Classic style matches traditional and transitional decor seamlessly and completes the look of your parlor or game room.
- 6 inch solid wood rails with white diamond inlays are equipped with K66 rubber bumpers for elastic responsiveness even after years of play.
- Fringed drop pockets offer classic design to complete the look of this magnificent table.
- Seven year warranty on the Accuslate playing surface.
- Includes two pieces of chalk, one resin triangle, two 57” cues, one rail brush, and once complete set of 2.25” billiard balls.
- Curbside Delivery - Included. Your game table will be delivered outside your home and you will be responsible for move inside and assembly.
Turnkey Delivery and Assembly - Your game table will be delivered to the room of your choice (with one flight of stairs), professionally assembled, and packing materials will be removed.
Mailer Package Dimensions 92.00"L x 56.00"W x 12.00"HMailer Package Weight 445.00 lbs
Check out our Shipping Policy Here!
- IMPORTANT - Please determine before ordering, whether the game will fit through doorways, downstairs into basements, etc. The cabinet size is the crucial dimension: the legs are installed by the customer, but the cabinet itself is not designed to be disassembled. If a game is ordered and will not fit into your home, then this will incur shipping charges both from and back to the factory, which can be expensive. Additionally a restocking fee may be charged.
- IMPORTANT - Please check for visible damage upon delivery of the game. If there is significant damage, you must refuse the shipment as damaged and contact us as soon as possible. We will work with the supplier to ship a replacement game. If there is minor damage, please note this on the bill of lading. With hidden damage upon opening the box, please inform us as soon as possible, with minor damage we can send replacement parts to fix the game.
- NOTE - This may require 2 to 4 people and/or a 4-wheel furniture dolly to move to your location for assembly. Furthermore, some basic tools to cut the banding and assemble the game will be required. Please check options or inquire with us about white glove delivery and assembly services.